£14 to £15
Team Administrator for Acquisitions – Birmingham or London – Full Time – 6 Month Contract – £14-£15ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for four experienced Team/ Office Administrators to be based in London or Birmingham to support a team within land acquisitions.
This role will involve supporting a team of between 5 and 10 land acquisition staff based between London and Birmingham.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Administration support
– Keeping systems and records up to date
– Keeping Excel spreadsheets updated
– Arranging meetings
– Liaising with internal and external stakeholders via phone and email to arrange meetings
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
– Excellent ability to manage data, inputting into systems etc
– Excellent Excel and IT skills
– Excellent organisation skills
– Ability to liaise professionally with external and internal stakeholders by email and phone
– Availability to start within 2 weeks notice
– Experience of supporting a team of 5+ staff
– Experience of dealing with important/ sensitive data
The rate for this position is £14 – £15ph umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37 hours a week.
This is initially a 6 month contract, but there is potential for extension.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in either London or Birmingham (1x position in London, 3x position in Birmingham).
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.