Accounts Payable Analyst
Accounts Payable Analyst
Hammersmith, Hybrid | £150 Day Umbrella | 6 Month Contract | Start ASAP
We are partnered with a multinational manufacturing company in supporting their recruitment of an Accounts Payable Analyst to support for an initial 6 month contract from their Hammersmith Offices.
* Build sustainable business relationships with identified accounts. Act upon and respond in a timely manner to account queries and feedback to relevant parties any areas of non-performance or opportunity. Share business updates with selected customers such as new product launches, new pricing, and act as commercial contact
* Monitor PML sales volumes of its portfolio to the identified customers. Identify any areas of concern and escalate if necessary.
* Complete quarterly account performance reviews. Make recommendations complete with rationale if opportunities are identified or available to support PML brands such as trade days and tactical programs.
* Accounts Payable control within identified account base.
* Ensure accounts are fully complying to PML requirements and provide POP. Gather required data and provide PML finance with suitable POP to back up activity payment claims.
* Produce weekly and monthly reports and ad-hoc reports to support Finance and Sales Key Account Team
* Lead all debt related queries, establish, and embed a new process for debt collection and credit control management, policies, and procedures
* Collaboration with the Finance and Sales Managers on chasing and managing credit, with a clear structured approach
* Investigate and resolve the open and unmatched payments, getting the route cause and reporting
* Cleanse and manage historic postings of cash and receipts, further embed a consistent and pro-active ledger
* Carry out routine reconciliations
Qualifications & Experience required
* CCAB Qualification – ACA, CIMA, CIPFA or working towards these
* Background working within an accounts payable function with particular focus on debt recovery and credit control
Wish to Apply?
Get in contact with Anna at STR Group Services, by emailing an up-to-date CV in application today!
Tel: 02392 315 073
Due to receiving a high number of applications to our opportunities, we are not always able to contact all applicants with feedback. If you do not hear from us in 5 working days from application, please conclude you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.