5071428 Software Developer (CAD/ GIS) (Senior BIM Developer)
£37,000 to £52,000
Software Developer – Birmingham or London – Full Time – Permanent – £37,000 – £52,000 plus benefits including flexi working, 25 days holiday, life assurance 4x salary, contributory pension and healthcare cash plan.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Software Developer in either Birmingham of London to join an existing BIM (Building Information Modelling) Team as the Senior BIM Developer.
This role will involve acting as a technical specialist in CAD Development, creating proof of concepts, troubleshooting, testing and advising other team members on writing scripts.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Assisting team members with writing scripts
– Acting as subject matter expert for CAD development
– Supporting CAD/ GIS/ Document management systems
– Supporting internal stakeholders with CAD – helping them to achieve their goals
– Some testing and deployment to machines
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Extensive expertise in CAD or GIS or 3D development
– Knowledge of Geometric Modelling
– Knowledge of CAD Turnell
– Ability to travel from Birmingham – London or London to Birmingham 1/2 times a week
The salary for this position in Birmingham is between £37,000 – £46,000 and for London £40,000 – £52,000 plus 15% flexible benefits.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in either Birmingham or London and will require travel to both locations.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Davies at Excipion on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com..
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.