2nd Line Support/Roll-out Engineer
£175 to £200
2nd Line Support Technician
Greenwich, Southeast London | 6-12 Month Contract | £200 Day Umbrella | Full-Time |
We are partnered with one of Europe’s largest telecommunications companies, who are global leaders in subsea network cabling and communications. This growing business has a UK base in Greenwich, Southeast London and are seeking a 2nd Line Support Technician.
As 2nd Line Support Technician you will be responsible for providing frontline IT support to desktop users in Greenwich office inclusive of ticket resolution, setting up new equipment and creating new work stations (additional screens, programme updates) and network wiring/setups.
* Process and prioritise incoming customer ticket and/or requests for assistance within agreed SLA’s;
* Troubleshoot and solve PC hardware, software, or network problems;
* Remotely accessing windows devices to perform necessary maintenance and fix issues that arise.
* Providing physical and remote support for operating systems and office applications as well other business application software’s such as SAP, JIRA, sDMS;
* Providing support for application connectivity and access issues;
* Troubleshooting and fixing hardware/software issues
* Small project-based installs of hardware
* Deployment of computers and other hardware for production and office-based personnel
* Physical network wiring and setup (patch panels, racks, etc.)
There will also be a requirement to support the Norway Office with IT Support (remotely). This will be via a ticket resolution process.
* Minimum 3 Years’ experience working in an IT Support role
* PC Hardware & Software Skills
* Deploying OS and applications via MS SCCM
* MS AD administration tools, such as Active Directory, DHCP configuration.
* Microsoft operating systems and programs (including cloud-based offerings)
* Android device configuration
* Anti-virus/anti-spyware knowledge
* Basic network trouble shooting
* Delivery user training support of user operating and application support
Wish to Apply?
Get in contact with Anna at STR Group Services, by emailing an up-to-date CV in application today!
Tel: 02392 315 073
Due to receiving a high number of applications to our opportunities, we are not always able to contact all applicants with feedback. If you do not hear from us in 5 working days from application, please conclude you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.