2nd Line Support – 5187714
2nd Line Support – £18.68 per hour umbrella – Cannock – 3 Month Contract Initially
Our client is recruiting for a 2nd Line Support who will be responsible for all activities relevant to 2nd line incident resolution, request fulfilment, field services, desk side support and end-user computing. This position will initially be on a 3 month contract basis, with the view to be made permanent.
* To contribute to the services of a nationwide network of Service Desk specialists and ensure the successful resolution and fulfilment of requests relevant to 1st and 2nd tier applications and hardware, audio-visual equipment, desktop operating systems, mobile devices and printers.
* To identify all and any impediments affecting the efficient delivery of applications and services and determine and execute appropriate measures for their mitigation and/or resolution. –
* To reduce the impact of service affecting incidents and problems, ensuring an appropriate and timely response to all reported issues
* To ensure the accurate recording of service requests and incidents and to attribute the correct categorisation and notation to ensure timely and relevant reporting
* To provide desk-side and remote assistance, as relevant to the task
* Ability to work under pressure and deal with several problems simultaneously
* Demonstrable understanding of the ITIL Service Management framework
* Demonstrable experience of managing workload in a demanding environment
* Proven ability to learn new processes and systems and follow them
* Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with staff and management alike
* Ability to understand customers’ business operations and key applications and services
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.