2nd Line Support
2nd Line Support- Bournemouth- Contract- £20ph Umbrella
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Bournemouth on a contract basis. The right candidate will make sure the frontline and support services have an appropriate and supported technological environment in which to use the tools they require to effectively respond to the needs of customers.
– Provide second line ICT technical support and installation services for a wide range of software and hardware platforms, including all supported desk based and mobile devices.
– Handle second line support calls, fixing as many at point of contact as possible and efficiently passing any other calls to the correct third line teams or support providers.
– Provide routine maintenance, and be involved in major project implementation, as required.
– Actively identify common and repeat issues or P1 calls and take appropriate action
– Proactively keep up to date with all relevant industry ICT technological developments and local ICT systems.
– Investigate and understand customer’s requirements and recommend ICT desktop solutions suitable for their needs.
– Liaise effectively with third parties during the support lifecycle of ICT products.
– Knowledge of application packaging and OS deployment using SCCM or similar.
– Practical experience of current hardware and software support including cloud and thin client technologies.
– ECDL, CompTIA, ITIL foundation, A+ or equivalent
Travel will be required on occasion to other sites.
To apply please send a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.