2nd line service desk analyst
£20 to £22
I am looking for a second line service desk analyst based in London (near Kings Cross) for a 3 month contract. This role is outside ir35 and paying up to £22 per hour LTD/umbrella.
A 2nd Line Analyst shares responsibility for the successful day-to-day operation of the Service Desk’s 2nd tier operations and ensuring its services meet or exceed exacting standards for service support as defined by service agreements. Reporting to the Primary 2nd Line Analyst, the role shares responsibility for all activities relevant to 2nd line incident resolution, request fulfilment, field services, desk side support and end-user computing.
A key dimension of the role will be the appropriate scheduling and prioritisation of work to ensure consistent standards of service nationwide and an adherence to service agreements.
* ITIL Practitioner or Foundation certified
* Advanced Level Qualification
* One or more professional qualifications from leading solution providers: Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, VMware, Oracle, etc.
* Microsoft MCSA, Cisco CCAA, Citrix CCENT, Symantec SCS, ServiceNow CSA
* At least two years’ experience:
* Providing Service Desk operations in a multi-site, nationwide service environment
* Delivering quality services in compliance with service agreements and performance targets
* Practiced in EUC management including image preparation and deployment, application packaging and delivery and audit reporting and control
* Ability to work under pressure and deal with several problems simultaneously.
* Demonstrable understanding of the ITIL Service Management framework and appreciation of the complimentary quality standard ISO/IEC 20000
* Demonstrable experience of working in a SOX compliant and ISO/IEC 20000 accredited organisation or function
Dimensions of the Role
* Complexity: Support a complex portfolio of services/IT environments
* People: Ability to manage a team(s) totalling 5 staff or above; with direct line responsibilities
* Location: National
* Skill Level: Team member
* Role Impact: Role holder’s actions/decisions have a minor impact on the function
* A full UK driving licence
* Excellent application and technical knowledge with a proven ability to learn new and complex software applications
* Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with staff and management alike
Good understanding of customers’ business operations and a detailed understanding of their key applications and services
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.