2nd Line IT Support
£12 to £13
2nd Line IT Support – Poulton-Le-Fylde – Full Time – 3 Month Contract – £13ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced 2nd line support technician/engineer with background within the Public Sector.
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have experience of:
– Installing and supporting windows 7/8/10 operating systems and applications
– Installing and supporting windows server 2008 RT operating systems and applications
– Building and managing of hypervisors running VMware ESX vSphere and View
– Networking architecture, LAN/ WAN topologies, and network security
– Datacentre and switching products from Cisco
– Dell blade technologies and Compellent storage systems
The rate for this position is £13ph umbrella. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37 hours a week.
Closing date for applications is 18th February 2018. Additional checks and documentation will be required on application.
This role is based in Poulton-Le-Fylde.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.