1st Line Support
1st Line Support Helpdesk – Lewes – Full Time – 3 Month Contract – £11ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Helpdesk Professional to join an existing team of IT Support professionals in Lewes during a time of change.
This role will involve providing mainly telephone and email based IT support to internal clients to carry out fault detection and problem diagnosis.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* Providing 1st line IT support to employees and employees of partner agencies.
* Logging ICT issues
* Troubleshooting issues
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
* Experience of using ITSM Tools
* Knowledge of Active Directory
* Knowledge of Cisco Phone Systems
* Recent 1st Line service experience
* Knowledge of Windows smartphones
* Knowledge of SharePoint 2013
* ITIL Process Mythologies
The rate for this position is £11ph umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37 hours a week.
This is initially a 3 month contract, but there is potential for extension.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Lewes.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Kelvin Thurman at STR Group on 02392 322351 and email your CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.