1st Line Support – 5086495
1st Line Support Helpdesk – Staffordshire – Full Time – 3 Month Contract – £10.15ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Helpdesk Professional to join an existing team of IT Support professionals in Staffordshire during an increase of work load.
This role will involve providing mainly telephone and email based IT support to internal clients to carry out fault detection and problem diagnosis.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– answering phones to IT support queries
– managing our self service Portal calls in-between IT Support calls
– Maintaining a high level of customer service
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
– Experience working in a helpdesk environment
– Good 1st line IT Support experience/ knowledge
– Experience of working in an ITIL environment
– Experience of working via a ticketing system
– Excellent customer service skills
– Good telephone manner
The rate for this position is £10.15ph umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday – Friday 39.5 hours a week.
This is initially a 3 month contract, but there is potential for extension.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Staffordshire.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.