1st Line Support
1st Line Support – Sandy- 3 month Contract- £17 per hour
Our client are a large private sector organisation who are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to provide a single point of contact for all IT related issues and requests.
Job duties will include;
* To ensure an efficient and professional service is provided to meet the customer demands within the agreed service levels and business priorities. To coordinate appropriate responses including: resolving issues and change requests at first point of contact (telephone/email/face-to-face), channelling requests when required for help to appropriate resolver groups for resolution, monitoring progress, and keeping users informed of progress.
* To act as single point of contact for IT Service issues and requests, liaising with resolving support teams and third party suppliers.
* To follow agreed procedures and processes to respond to issues and requests for assistance, by using appropriate tools and IT technical knowledge to help resolve the user’s problem, in accordance with agreed targets and performance.
* Using agreed escalation procedures, progress unresolved calls and as appropriate escalate with resolving teams, where target services times have been breached.
* To keep users informed of progress on incidents and change requests logged, and maintain the call log of actions taken.
* To ensure all incident and change request calls are closed in agreement with the customer and that a satisfactory solution has been provided, in accordance with performance and targets to help maintain and enhance customer satisfaction.
* To maintain accurate information within the Service Management Tool (Support Works) of calls to provide management reporting in performance statistics.
* Demonstrate experience in providing excellent customer service
* Supporting and using Windows desktop operating systems
* Administration of Microsoft Active Directory
* Supporting and usin